Good Gravy, Mama!

Another ridiculous look into life as a SAHM (slave at home mom) and her convoluted view of stuff.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Short, but so entirely sweet...

Not much to say today, just something simple to bring myself, and maybe you, back to a place where complication is just not necessary.
Today I was cuddling with my kids on the sofa. We had just finished breakfast, and the hubby had just left for work. My son was staring DEEPLY into my eyes, smushing my cheeks in his hands. As innocent as ever, he says, "Mom, I'm inside your eyes!" No doubt he noticed his reflection. "Do you know why I'm in your eyes, Mom?" he asked. "Why are you in my eyes, Babe?" "Because, you love me, Mommy!"
Take the time and hold someone's face in your hands today and tell them they are in your eyes. Let's keep life from being so complicated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home