Good Gravy, Mama!

Another ridiculous look into life as a SAHM (slave at home mom) and her convoluted view of stuff.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Blob......

I woke up this morning, looked around, and have determined that we're gonna be killed by smothering. At the rate my laundry pile is growing, it is clear to me that by appoximately 6:25 tonight, my family and I will be completely overtaken by what is now crawling out of our hampers and crawling onto the floors and be stiffled by the rising amoeba of garments covered by marker ink, tempura paint, grass stains, dirt, tomato sauce, and a plethora of other colorful and adhesive food items. Today, I just don't even care that the monster exhists. Today, I lay down and end my battle. I put down the stain stick. I have been fighting him everyday since my first baby was born, chipping away at him a little bit a day. Some days I've felt like a victor because I can see the bottom of all 4 hampers. But that is exactly when I hear it...that small uninvited inconspicuous sound........SPLAPHHHT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home