Good Gravy, Mama!

Another ridiculous look into life as a SAHM (slave at home mom) and her convoluted view of stuff.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Call Dr. Phil...I need and intervention...

okay...I'm SO flipping tired. I've been getting very little sleep. I think I might have a problem, friends. You know you have an addiction when you can't wait until your kids are in bed so that you can do it. You do it with other people, but it's worse when you do it alone. It's easy for you to lose hours that should be dedicated to important work and sleep....hours and hours...doing it longer and harder. Yes, my name is Mary, and I am addicted to ITUNES! You know you can spend hours upon hours looking up artists, putting playlists together, finding remixes and covers...finding new music that no one plays on the radio, nosing through celebrity playlists...I LOVE THIS. I can easily lose my house over this, peeps! Just one beautiful little click and you have a song you love in your sweet lil' Ipod forever! For the last 4 nights I been clicking and searching until my thumb is numb and my eyes are crossing...sometimes into the early hours of the dang morning, knowing I have to get up at the butt-crack of dawn to hug my children and begin the crippling marathon we call the "morning routine". I chip away at my exceptional(cough! cough!) parenting with every minute that ticks by in the dark of night, I know I do. So ,what am I doing? Blogging AND tuneshopping AT THE SAME TIME! Look at what I'm becoming....I swear, next week I'll be 40 pounds lighter and will look like a meth-head, except with little white ear-buds in my ears....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home