Good Gravy, Mama!

Another ridiculous look into life as a SAHM (slave at home mom) and her convoluted view of stuff.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Too Much Crap!

I think the USA has a problem...yes, we have lots of problems, I know that..I watch my husband watch the news. (I try not to get too close to him as he may start spewing opinions all over the place and then I can't leave...) We're an average middle class American family, sometimes money is tight, sometimes we can play a little. (Mostly money is tight, thanks to Exxon/Mobil/Chevron/Texaco/insert oil company name here...but that's a whole 'nother Oprah) I try not to spend on useless crap, but somehow, we've been a victim of sick consumerism.
WE HAVE TOO MUCH CRAP IN OUR GARAGE! We have so much crap in our garage that I can't empty the crap in our closets into the garage. WAY TOO MUCH CRAP!
My kids are growing out of all kinds of things, toys, clothes, highchairs, basic baby wares, and I can't even walk in there to see what crap it is, nor can I get rid of it because, there's just way too much crap to deal with! CRAP!
SO, I'm basically blogging to procrastinate dealing with the crap. I have all kinds of family coming this week for the kids' birthdays, so that means that the crap that has been sitting in their room will be accompanied by new and improved crap in the form of birthday presents. It's all well and good. I shouldn't complain because we are very blessed and our kids truly are, too.....just way to much crap...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home