Good Gravy, Mama!

Another ridiculous look into life as a SAHM (slave at home mom) and her convoluted view of stuff.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Happy Huh? Year.....

Do you ever feel like you fell into a time warp? I think I've been in one for close to 2 months now and I'm arduously climbing out of it....slowly...creeping...grasping for each grip ...from .....the vortex......ergh...ugh.... The Holidays were were lovely and my kids were like little children should be....reveling in the magic of the lights and the music and adoring their family. But , WE'RE DONE!
I failed to get the Christmas cards out, make the mail carrrier cookies, make a gingrbread house from scratch...blahdy-blahdy, blah, blah, blah. The list goes on, and somehow gets thrown into the "Next Year" pile. I'm still wondering where the first half of January went. So begins the morning routine, school routine, afternoon routine, and the hamster wheel I like to call LAUNDRY and DISHES. *sigh*
You know what? I'm supposed to have my 20th high school reunion.......EGADS! Where's my eye cream?!?

Well, at least I'm not balding....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home